Bus Companies

How does buying on line work? You print tge ticket?

Yes exactly, it's like an e-ticket. If you don't have a printer, save the file to a flash stick and take it to a libreria or somewhere with "impresora". (printer). Make sure that what you are printing is not just a confirmation, but actually has a scannable bar code. I can't remember the company but one time I almost didn't print the correct page and had to log back in and go to a certain part of the site to access the actually e-ticket (with barcode)

Thank you for all the advice about this. I tried to buy online but it wasn't working so went to Retiro and bought the tickets there about 3 weeks before the trip. Somehow it felt better to have the tickets in my hand.

We took Plusmar. They were OK but the toilets on the bus were disgusting. Overflowing, no paper, (take your own) and the smell was disgusting. Never get a seat downstairs if you can help it!

The trip back was late by 3 hours due to the horrendous traffic and idiot drivers. We had much better snacks on the way down than back and recommend that people take water as it's hit and miss if you get any.

Seats are comfortable and my kids loved the front seats with the views.

By the way Mar del Las Pampas is lovely but get there before it becomes too built up.

Back