Buying a property in Buenos Aires

YES WAY!

! AM 650 KM SOUTH of CABA on the outskirts of Punta Alta.

This was actually the second tarantula I've met (outside my house) in eleven years.

I relocated the first one in the same manner.
I didn't realize we had them at this latitude. I thought they needed a more tropical climate. If I found one of those in my apartment, I'd just just the door and sell the place. I'm all for sharing my kitchen with Fred, but we all have our limits and mine is a 5" tarantula!

I didn't realize we had them at this latitude. I thought they needed a more tropical climate. If I found one of those in my apartment, I'd just just the door and sell the place. I'm all for sharing my kitchen with Fred, but we all have our limits and mine is a 5" tarantula!

I've never seen one in the house, so I sleep well at night and don't worry about someting like this happening:

Neither do the tarantulas.

PS: In Mexico I occasionally had scorpions in the house, including my bedroom...

PS2: No trantula actually crawlled on Sean Connery in the video. It was actually crawling on a pane of glass in the shots with him.

The shots of the araña crawling on a man's arm and shoulder were taken with Connery's stunt double, Bob Simmons.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to buy an apartment in Buenos Aires, but my money is abroad. I do not want to bring the money to Argentina, because of all the fees, taxes, etc. Is somebody interested in selling me property, and receiving the money in a foreign bank account? It could be a good deal if you have the intention to take money out of the country.
I want to do the samething..same thing...:)

Back