Buying Real Estate in BA

Dead does not equal crashing. When market is crashing, everything sells at deep discount and it is moving.
Dead can be: things are being asked at a higher price and nobody makes a move.

Yes of course.

Is that where things are?

Infobae estimating up to a possible 40% reduction in USD pricing.

WOW... I thought prices were reasonable before all this.

Regarding high-quality apartments (so, not on ground floor) with (livable, big, sunny) balconies, especially if these balconies face a quiet street or back yard, I have not seen their prices fall that much. Top-quality places will maintain their prices or just drop the price by say 10-15% tops.

Regarding high-quality apartments (so, not on ground floor) with (livable, big, sunny) balconies, especially if these balconies face a quiet street or back yard, I have not seen their prices fall that much. Top-quality places will maintain their prices or just drop the price by say 10-15% tops.
Who can tell? Listed prices are just hot air..? Final Closing prices if any , not including payment on the side to avoid taxes, are available sometimes?
So you may be correct , no one can prove otherwise..?

I still come across ads of nasty looking “monoambientes” in Constitution or Monderrat for 90k usd. Its a joke. These prices!

I still come across ads of nasty looking “monoambientes” in Constitution or Monderrat for 90k usd. Its a joke. These prices!
You have a point....comparative example: Monserrat, monoambiente US$40K, expensas AR$2500, photos provided.

But....
"Beauty (and the LOCATION of the bldg within each neighborhood) is in the eye of the beholder".

Back