Buying Stuff With Paypal With Arg Visa

cacdiver

Registered
I've spent the last hour trying to pay for an obituary card for a friend in UK, Paypal wont let me on a Arg visa card, Its a miserable sum of 5 euros. Im frustrated....

Credit or debit? you may have to call the issuer to have them authorize it for international charges.

If its a debit card, some of them are blocked for international purchases. If its a credit card, you should be able to pay for it directly (I'm not sure about paypal) but you might have to phone your bank first for authorisation. I buy cards via moonpig in the UK with an Arg credit card and don't usually get any problems

I once had a paypal problem because the account is based in the US and I was trying to pay from here and it recognized the foreign IP address and flagged it. I happened to have access to a US server at the time so I did the transaction from there and it went through. I wouldn't recommend doing any transactions through a free proxy service though.

You shouldn't have problems with paypal or credit card i use them all the time to pay my foreign expenses

I once had a paypal problem because the account is based in the US and I was trying to pay from here and it recognized the foreign IP address and flagged it. I happened to have access to a US server at the time so I did the transaction from there and it went through. I wouldn't recommend doing any transactions through a free proxy service though.

In the past six weeks I've made a number of purchases on ebay and had the items sent to an individual in the US who will bing them to me in Argentina. I had no problem paying with paypal from either my US bank account or US credit card. I did not hide my IP when paying from Argentina and all of my payment were credited instantly. I never tried to pay with an Argentine credit or debit card.

Back