Calls Buenos Aires - US

According to their website they do.
Thanks Lunar! I guess they gave me that info since their service isn’t for extended international use (according to their website too). The customer service rep asked if I was just visiting for a few days, but I told him that I was actually moving to Argentina.

Transfer your number to Google voice and get a prepaid sim when you get here. My monthly cell bill is 3 or 4 dollars.

keepcalling.com. landline and cell application. you can put your numbers on speed dial and it's a one touch from the cell app.
1611525342992.png

Thanks Rich! - If you don’t mind, I have a few more questions since you are using Skype Around the World:
- Are you able to call cell phones as well?
- If I want to call someone, do they have to download an app in order to receive my calls?
- Can I receive calls from any US numbers?
- What about texts? Do they offer anything related to that?

Thank you so much!

Yeahh Shirley all the Answers are in the Skype link below

To answer some of your specific questions

Plan World $13.99 (63 countries) Plan USA $6.99 (8 destinations)
Can call Cell Phones in USA and Canada plus landlines (maybe has changed)
Land lines in the countries covered can receive your calls, no app needed
Can receive calls from any phone line in the world IF you pay an add small $1.99 to get your own number in the USA?
Text is an option with translator
Video conference with multiple Skype users
Automatic translator online

PD The Around the World Plan may have a different name..!
Many many other complex features I don't use.

Plan North America
Llama a teléfonos fijos y móviles de:

Canadá Canadá
Estados Unidos Estados Unidos
Guam Guam
Islas Marianas del Norte Islas Marianas del Norte
Islas Vírgenes de los Estados Unidos Islas Vírgenes de los Estados Unidos
México México
Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Samoa Americana Samoa Americana

Last edited:
Google Voice is excellent, but you must load it before you leave the US, and link it with a US number.....I have used it for several years....having loaded the app while in the US, it treats me as though I am constantly in the US.....advantage......you can call land lines and mobile #'s......all calls to the US while in Argentina are free....when in the US, calls to Argentina are 2 cents per minute...other countries are equally inexpensive..reception is excellent provided you have good wireless or data provider......reminder: you have to download this while in the US.... enjoy your stay in BA.

Back