Can´t Find My Entrance Stamp In My Passport

mrsamweb

Registered
Hello,

I´m on my way to get my residency (again) but I was looking in my passport and can´t find the stamp of my last entrance. I remember it was on Oct 2th 2013 and my temporary residency expired the day later but I showed my DNI at the airport. I have a lot of stamp on my passports but not the one of Oct 2th.

Could it be that the guy in Migraciones didn´t stamp my entrance? If so.. It will be a problem when I get another temporary residency since one of the requisites is "e) INGRESO:[background=rgb(248, 248, 248)] Sello de ingreso al país estampado en el documento de viaje o en la tarjeta migratoria."[/background]

- - -

In another related question: I´ll be leaving Argentina for 15 days in august. If everything works well I´ll have a precaria but you never know.. maybe I don´t. In that case I´ll have to pay the fine for overstay but you guys think I´ll have any problems when coming back without a return ticket and the history of the fine? (I also have a history of 3 years of temporary residency not consecutive).

Thanks!

It is in the computer. You can go to migraciones at aeroparque and they can look it up and give you a printout.

Thanks, cbonanni. I guess there would be no problem if I go to request a stamp and they see I overstay but I explain that I have all the docs to get a residency, right?

Where exactly in Migraciones should I go and ask for a printout?

Go to the migraciones office at Aeroparqure , and explain to them you came in on x day and your passport was not stamped. they will check the computer , and give you a letter or just a printout , proving you came in that day . They will not stamp your passport. the printout should suffice for your residency. Just something else to explain.

I once had them stamp an incorrect date on arrival. I went and they gave me the printout with the correct date , and it was not problem.....

Back