Can anybody help, I am desparately in need of a job/internship...

Rosef

Registered
Hello,

I am English, 22 and studying Spanish and Business at Newcastle University. However I will be spending the next 9 months in Buenos Aires to improve my Spanish and experience Argentina.. I was teaching English, however this is really of no use to me. It was a great experience but I really need to be speaking and practising my Spanish in order to improve. I am looking for something (preferably paid) , however my main thing is to be speaking Spanish and gaining experience therefore I am very open to internships also. I am happy to do anything, just something that will give me a good experience and allow me to improve. I am very outgoing, enthusiastic and hard working. I love fashion, travel and meeting new people. I have had a lot of work experience so far in various sectors and have a good work ethic.. If anyone has any ideas or knows of anything that could help I would be so so gratefull! I have found a great flat in Recoleta, so I am happy and settled, however I need a job asap!!! Thank youx

Send your resume/CV along with a cover letter to [email protected].

Event Marketing Intern
Job Description

Spanglish the most popular language exchange event in Buenos Aires is looking for an event marketing intern to work 10 hours a week. You must have an intermediate level of Spanish and interest in learning about event promotion and management. The ideal candidate will be both outgoing, dependable, and in Buenos Aires for at least 2 months.

Back