Can Anyone Recommend A Good Financial Advisor In Ba?

Musicman

Registered
I want to invest some profits from my various businesses and need an experienced FA with a track record of outperforming the markets and who can get me above average returns. He/she should also have expert tax mitigation knowledge.

Also need to be reasonable fees - I wont pay high management fees and need to be accredited.

Thanks,
MM

Why an adviser? Just buy lottery tickets and peso futures.

See? Problem solved!

(Although getting cosmic advice from a licensed shaman is another path.)

I want to invest some profits from my various businesses and need an experienced FA with a track record of outperforming the markets and who can get me above average returns. He/she should also have expert tax mitigation knowledge.

Also need to be reasonable fees - I wont pay high management fees and need to be accredited.

Thanks,
MM

Try Lázaro Báez. You should be able to find him with a quick google search.

And ... he´s back!
I'd been wondering what was missing here lately. :huh: Not exactly who I'd wish to see back, though.

And ... he´s back!
I'd been wondering what was missing here lately. :huh: Not exactly who I'd wish to see back, though.

As many times as I've vowed to lay off, I still find myself responding - wouldn't call it obsessed, but fascinated ... ???

The thing is, he knows we're all onto him and only use him as a figure of fun when he posts. Yet he keeps doing it! I wouldn't consider that having a good time if it were me, but it seems we're seeing a strange case of abnormal psychology playing out here.

But now I'm really not going to do it any more! (Probably.)

Vanguard.

Thanks and Vanguard may be the way I go. Good low costs but I was looking for something with more divided yield than some of their funds. Still its a good choice

[background=rgb(250, 250, 251)]We constantly are judging, labelling things as good or bad, from the point of view of our personality.[/background] [background=rgb(250, 250, 251)]In the present dream generated by our subjective consciousness, we have a tendency not to remember that everything that surrounds us physically, despite being amazingly designed, organically is made up of temporary forms. All and any of those forms at some point will change into a different form. The form will die, and be reborn, and possibly reborn into another form that may be very alien to us when we meet again, if ever. Why, one will ask. Because that is what life is made of. Life is made of constant change….How not to judge the moment of the event? Life-experiences are not given to us by the universe to make us endlessly suffer, nor to make us endlessly happy…Experiences are given to us simply to observe them. Observe the feeling, and that’s it. We should be ready to treat events that change our life-circumstances simply as epic moments of experience. Financial success and material wealth in life is no different. [/background]

Back