Can Anyone Recommend A Good Financial Advisor In Ba?

This looks like it might get interesting reaching for my pop corn. B)

Spiritual experiences are becoming more common in UK and US.
image003.gif
Research suggests such experiences are, surprisingly, becoming more common in western societies. The Religious Experience Research Centre set up in 1969 by Sir Alister Hardy asked British people: ‘Have you ever experienced a presence or power, whether you call it God or not, which is different from your everyday self?’. In 1978, 36% said yes, in 1987, that had risen to 48%. In 2000, over 75% of respondents to a UK survey conducted by David Hay said they were ‘aware of a spiritual dimension to their experience’. In the US, spiritual experiences are also apparently becoming more frequent – in 1962, when Gallup asked Americans if they’d ‘ever had a religious or mystical experience’, 22% said yes. That figure had risen to 33% by 1994, and 49% in 2009. The Pew Research Centre found last month that a ‘growing share of Americans regularly feel a deep sense of spiritual peace and a sense of wonder’, despite – or perhaps because of – the decline of religious affiliation in the US.

Spiritual experiences are becoming more common in UK and US.
image003.gif
Research suggests such experiences are, surprisingly, becoming more common in western societies. The Religious Experience Research Centre set up in 1969 by Sir Alister Hardy asked British people: ‘Have you ever experienced a presence or power, whether you call it God or not, which is different from your everyday self?’. In 1978, 36% said yes, in 1987, that had risen to 48%. In 2000, over 75% of respondents to a UK survey conducted by David Hay said they were ‘aware of a spiritual dimension to their experience’. In the US, spiritual experiences are also apparently becoming more frequent – in 1962, when Gallup asked Americans if they’d ‘ever had a religious or mystical experience’, 22% said yes. That figure had risen to 33% by 1994, and 49% in 2009. The Pew Research Centre found last month that a ‘growing share of Americans regularly feel a deep sense of spiritual peace and a sense of wonder’, despite – or perhaps because of – the decline of religious affiliation in the US.

It's one thing when someone besides the OP goes off topic, so what the FLOCK has this to do with seeking a good financial advisor in BA?

PS: I have never had a religious experience (and don't want to have one), but I do have a sense of wonder.

I wonder why a phony like this is still allowed to post in this forum.

PS2: I don't believe making money should cause a "spiritual experience" but, as long as it does not bring harm to others, turning a profit should feel somewhat "rewarding" to say the least.
emo32.gif

PS2: I don't believe making money should cause a "spiritual experience" but, as long as it does not bring harm to others, turning a profit should feel somewhat "rewarding" to say the least.
emo32.gif

I believe that the K's had multiple spiritual experiences while stealing all those great bags of money. No idea if one of the various countries' currencies they pilfered caused them more bliss than the others. If their activities were included in the data set it would account for the graph's upward trend. Likely it's regressed since 2016.

I have a spiritual experience every time I drink malbec or something else from Mendoza. I always wondered why they do not refer to wines as spirits so much, seems to produce the same results.

Back