Can i find sage and onion stuffing in BA?

Cracking response Ashley, Bisto and Paxo are not issues to be taken lightly......

MDB, who s--t in your gravy?

From my "hippi American" perspective, I would add that sometimes what we read in other's comments is more a reflection of ourselves, than what the person is actually communicating. And I think your reaction was rather telling.

I was about to add an enthusiastic reply about how I had recently "figured out" the word for sage and found some until I read your bitchy slams of a person genuinely trying to help you out. I think HotYogaTeacher was just stating a fact, packaged foods here are harder to find. A lot of comfort foods from back home I am used to, if I want them, I have to suck it up and make from scratch, which is labor intensive.

That's a reality, not a personal slam.

HotYogaTeacher said:
You have to make things like that. All the stuff you need to make stuffing and gravy are here. You just have to learn to cook without things being done for you, in boxes, or cans. Gravy and stuffing are both VERY easy dishes to make, simple, and much healthier and better tasting when made from scratch any way. Good luck...

Back