Can the President of a Nation play footbal (soccer) and act this way ?

I rest my case your honour.
Btw, it's about time we bikers got together. I'm in Benavidez and have a Mondial 250.
Need to burn some rubber :)

Gringoboy said:
I rest my case your honour.
Btw, it's about time we bikers got together. I'm in Benavidez and have a Mondial 250.
Need to burn some rubber :)

Hey hey hey !!! Could be nice ! Is it an offroad one or a street bike ?
I have heard there's an offroad path from Lujan to another city, it could be fun to gather and do this path, halting midway to eat something in the nature, then ride again ! I'll open a thread about it

Of course you would prefer a president that invades a country thousands of kilometers fromits own without any apparent motive other than make money from a corporation owned by friends and kills hundreds of thousands of people in the process.

Maybe we should have put GWB in that game.
HE wouldn't have been doing the kicking :)

marksoc said:
Of course you would prefer a president that invades a country thousands of kilometers fromits own without any apparent motive other than make money from a corporation owned by friends and kills hundreds of thousands of people in the process.
Woah where did that come from?

Woah where did that come from?

Sorry, it only means that being formal or not kicking somebody in the nuts in a football game does not equal "good lider". This is Evo, and it seems that he is like this in a football game. But he is also the best president bolivia ever had, so let him punch people in public :)

Back