Can Vacuvin Wine Savers Be Purchased Here

Thank you Rodalfo. I've been avoiding MercadoLibre because of several bad experiences I've had with ebay. And the price in that link is ridiculous. They are like 10 bucks in the US.

Bob

The Borner's Outlet for Vacuvin is on Scalabrini Ortiz 600 at the corner of Aguirre.

Tel: 011 4855 0461

Vacuvin at Hardware Store, Arenales and Ayacucho,, $132 pesos...!

Thanks very much Rich One. Unfortunately, yesterday, not having yet seen your post, I hiked to Ortiz 600 and spent a lot more than 132 pesos.

Bob

I sent a query to the Borner web site and promptly received the reply below:

Hola,

Puede comprarlo en nuestros locales comerciales, si puede acercarse a
Capital Federal, en :
Av. Scalabrini Ortiz 600 , de lunes a viernes de 10 a 20 y sábados de 10 a
15 hs.
O en el barrio de Belgrano: Mercado Municipal locales57-58; ubicado en
Juramento y Ciudad de la Paz. Lunes a sábados de 9.30 a 13 y de 17 a 20 hs

El precio del Wine Server es de $108

Gracias por comunicarse.

Saludos
Lucía
Borner Argentina
Te 011 4855-0461

So yesterday I set out for Ortiz 600 from near Austria and Las Heras. It was hot yesterday by the way! So after walking all the way there I found that they did indeed have the Vacu Vin product was looking for. But ... 285 pesos for a pump and two stoppers. However I really didn't want that long walk to be wasted so I bought one.

I should have pointed out in my original post that what I bought locally last year is a "decopoint" (not capitalized on the packaging) brand. The stoppers don't fit standard wine bottles and the pump does not fit the stoppers! It looks very much like the Vacu Vin product. I wish I could remember where I bought it I'd like to give them a piece of my mind.

Thanks very much for the many helpful responses.

Bob

Uhmmm ---- B) Perhaps The Wine Server quoted in the mail is ONE thing ([background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]El precio del Wine Server es de $108)[/background]
... ??? . A Wine Saver is something Else.... check caralogue....!!

http://www.borner.co...prettyPhoto/25/

Back