Canadians in Capital Federal?

Canick

Registered
I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of expats and locals alike, but somehow have not come across any of my fellow Canucks. it seems the days of placing the Maple leaf conspicuously on all of our clothing and luggage have gone, and even I can't tell you apart from the Americans...
(not that there's anything wrong with that...)

BUT, if you are out there and want to say the words "house, about and Eh?" without too much ridicule, then reach "out" and say hellooo.

Perhaps we could meet up, share stories and have a drink or two while laughing about how everyone here thinks it's starting to get cold...

nick :)

Really? No Canadians???? I meet more Canadians here than non Canadians. You just have to meet one then all of a sudden you have more Canadians than you can shake a hockey stick at. Message me and I will let you know when we head out. Saturday is a for sure for UFC in Toronto at Casabar!
Mike
www.talkwelisten.com

party pants are on. let me know when to wear them...

I had the opportunity to meet some Canadians in my trip to Cuba this last summer. Really amazing people you have there. I'm even planing on going this winter break, if I happen to get the VISA on time.

Back