Candyland buenos aires

Davidglen77

Registered
Just wanted to give everybody a quick heads up, my shop is officially open in Villa Urquiza. CANDYLAND, Av. Triunvirato 3883. We have almost every imaginable candy, alfajor, cafè al paso, even tea and a seating area to watch TV and WI-FI. We are 1/2 a block from the last subway stop on the 'B' line, Los Incas. Hope to see you soon. Visit my webpage: www.candylandshop.com.ar

Good luck with your venture! :) I am sure if you got some peanut buttercups you would get a whole bunch of expats over there ;)

Not a fan of Argentine chocolates/sweets. Get some See's chocolates from the USA or make some peanut butter cups, rocky road cups, etc. and NOW we're talking!!!

We have tons of items that you may not have tried before. So if you are in the neighborhood, please stop by. We also have cafè, teas (self-serve, like in the US) and WI-FI a small but comfortable seating area, TV, something for everyone to enjoy.

Just wanted to say thanks to the expat folks who have stopped in to CANDYLAND in the past few days. It's great to see that expats are exploring life outside of Recoleta and Barrio Norte.
www.candylandshop.com.ar

Back