Can't book Colonia Express

If you are patient enough, I believe that you can also buy tickets with a credit card over the phone during office hours. Not sure if they will have you on hold for a long time.

I went with Direct Ferries. Got tired of faffing around trying to get either page to work. I haven’t used my ticket yet as I’m currently in Europe but will be using it in the coming weeks
Looks like I’ll need to gamble and hope tickets are available when I arrive or pay double on direct ferries, ,
In my case of just one ticket it seemed worth it to pay £40 one way for peace of mind. I’ll buy a return ticket when I can pay in cash
In our case it is for 3 tickets, so it's 120.

as i said in your other thread, i am sure you will have zero problem buying the tickets here. i dont think you need to worry so much about this

as i said in your other thread, i am sure you will have zero problem buying the tickets here. i dont think you need to worry so much about this
They won’t sell out? Will they double in price?

The price may very well fluctuate in pesos but if you use a credit card in euros or dollars the price will remain the same. I am sure that you may buy the tickets in person the day before at any of the points of sale in Buenos Aires.

Back