Carlos Menem admitted to hospital; severe pneumonia

i personally wish him, and all the corona virus patients a quick recovery.

Hope he recovers soon. Otherwise La Boloco will inherit on behalf of the son Maximo?

Negative for Covid 19. Mostly likely, he was exposed to daylight or garlic, possibly a silver cross. Instead of treating him with medications and oxygen machines, they should wheel in a coffin placed on the soil of his native Transylvania - he'll pop back to life in no time.

Negative for Covid 19. Mostly likely, he was exposed to daylight or garlic, possibly a silver cross. Instead of treating him with medications and oxygen machines, they should wheel in a coffin placed on the soil of his native Transylvania - he'll pop back to life in no time.

Maybe he wants his ashes spread over the Syrian Heights..?

I don't wish ill health on anyone, but Carlos Menem is a criminal who should've been living out his later years in prison.

I don't wish ill health on anyone, but Carlos Menem is a criminal who should've been living out his later years in prison.

Maybe true but if all guilty individuals went to prison , prison construction would take the National Budget . Once all lodged in the country would come to a halt , IVA returns would be negligible..! not enough to support the prison population..!

Maybe true but if all guilty individuals went to prison , prison construction would take the National Budget . Once all lodged in the country would come to a halt , IVA returns would be negligible..! not enough to support the prison population..!

True, but I'd support freeing 1,000 petty criminals and filling those cells with 1,000 corrupt politicians. It would do far more to protect the citizenry.

Back