"Carmen": The Passionate Icon Returns to the Teatro Colón

I tried to get tickets for the National Symphony concert at Kirchner Centre last Friday. Logged in when the site opened for tickets two days before performance. Site was down and never worked. Is this a joke?

Noooooooo!
Do you have any idea why?
It was listed as being scheduled for a live stream, but I never received the link as I did a few days earlier for the OFBA concert. It's a mystery as to why it wasn't live streamed on Sunday afternoon as planned since every opera production has one performance for the world on YouTube.

I tried to get tickets for the National Symphony concert at Kirchner Centre last Friday. Logged in when the site opened for tickets two days before performance. Site was down and never worked. Is this a joke?
The new management has made changes. Tickets used to be available online at NOON two days before the concert. That was changed to 2PM. They must be picked up at the front desk TWO HOURS before the concert or your reservation is given away. I don't go to as many concerts at CCK for this reason. Leaving home at 5:15 for an 8:00 concert is inconvenient. The old system worked for me. I reserved and showed up.

If you find the reservation system not functioning, just go early and ask for a ticket without one.

The new management has made changes. Tickets used to be available online at NOON two days before the concert. That was changed to 2PM. They must be picked up at the front desk TWO HOURS before the concert or your reservation is given away. I don't go to as many concerts at CCK for this reason. Leaving home at 5:15 for an 8:00 concert is inconvenient. The old system worked for me. I reserved and showed up.

If you find the reservation system not functioning, just go early and ask for a ticket without one.
Too complicated for me.

Back