Carpenter For Very Small Job

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
As per the title, need a recommendation. I am currently restoring an old chair rescued from the street and need to make a small frame to replace a broken part. Pine is fine, dont need anything else, i will attach it to the chair, upholster etc. Need a simple squad frame, dont have a vice or decent saw to cut and fix a small frame here. Simple copy of the broken original piece.

Anyone know of anyone, quick cash in hand job? Finish not too important as it will be hidden.

sorry no one responded. if I was in BA, I would take the tools I purchased for wood working and do it for free. really hard to find responsible people for small projects. I am a builder of residential and commercial buildings. usually I manage but never minded getting my hands dirty. I enjoy it.

sorry no one responded. if I was in BA, I would take the tools I purchased for wood working and do it for free. really hard to find responsible people for small projects. I am a builder of residential and commercial buildings. usually I manage but never minded getting my hands dirty. I enjoy it.
If you give me some days,i will try to ask my dad if he knows somebody
It is for buenos aires,right?

Thanks, would do it myself but would need a vice. Can get wood cut to order but as per the design of the original piece i need to drill and inserts some wooden plugs of the join, for that i wld want a vice to grip the wood.

1hr job...cheers

I have carpentry tools and lots of scrap peices; send me a pick of the piece that you need, I'll see what i can do.

Thanks, would do it myself but would need a vice. Can get wood cut to order but as per the design of the original piece i need to drill and inserts some wooden plugs of the join, for that i wld want a vice to grip the wood.

1hr job...cheers
Go to any maderera

Tks for the offers, got it sorted. Cheaply! Got a few more chairs I am currently playing with. Looking to buy some cheapish sash clamps as i will take apart and re-assemble them. New hobby!

Back