Cash

"runner" said:
Drucifer.
Maybe you don't mind paying 6% to get you own money and only 300 pesos at a time. I manage my money very carefully, maybe thats why I can afford to travel without financial worry.
Craig
Maybe it's just my bank.. but I can withdraw up to 900 pesos a day and I don't pay any percentage on my money (and havent for over a year). Besides, why would you walk around with more than 900 pesos in your pocket everyday?

"runner" said:
My bank Washinton Mutual charges $5US for any international transactions plus having to pay exchange rate, do the math. Henryb do you have a local bank account? Tell me how I can make a international transaction and only pay 1% - 3% then I'll think you are smart, not a smart ass.
Craig
Why the hostility? It's just a friendly chat.... I have commerce bank and if you have over $2500 in your account - they don't charge you anything for international withdrawals.

"runner" said:
Drucifer.
Maybe you don't mind paying 6% to get you own money and only 300 pesos at a time. I manage my money very carefully, maybe thats why I can afford to travel without financial worry.
Craig
"I manage my money very carefully, maybe thats why I can afford to travel without financial worry.", but you're paying rent in Dollars/Euros - sounds like u might be being taken too...

"runner" said:
Hola.
What can anybody tell me about American Express Traveler Checks, easy of cashing, fees. My apartment owner will only accept dollars or euros.
Go to the Plaza San Martin you can find the American Express office.
no charge.

Back