Certified English Teacher and Babysitter

melpd28

Registered
Hola! My name is Melanie and I have moved here to Buenos Aires indefinitely after spending 4 months in the city last year and loving it. I'm recently graduated and originate from Connecticut. I am TEFL certified and am looking for work if anyone is looking for an Englsih teacher. I have some experience teaching, but mostly with children either tutoring or working in a kindergarten classroom. On that note, I also have 7 years of experience as a nanny. I love children and have numerous references in the States. I miss working with children and I would like to babysit a few hours a week. If anyone needs a nanny/babysitter, let me know! I'm a very reliable, flexible and easy going person!

Hi Melanie! My name's Eelee, I've been here for a year now but I'm leaving very soon and I have students and classes that need taking over urgently. My students are really lovely people and they were all directed to me via an institution which is really good. The Head Teacher is always looking for new students to help fill our schedules and help us survive in BA :) And she pays very reasonable rates.

Please, send me a PM if you're keen, or you can email the Head Teacher directly. Her name is Carina Carmona, she's really nice and her email is [email protected].

We need someone to take on classes a week from now as I am leaving that quickly! If you don't have any classes yet, this will start you off really nicely. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Eelee

Hi Melanie! No idea how to send a PM, but I have a 5 month old and we are looking for someone to occasionally watch her when I have to go to the office. Could you send me an email with your availability? [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Melanie!

I´m interested in taking english classes. I have been taking lessosn with a native english speaker for the last 2 years but she moved back to the US. Can you please send me a copy of your resume? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,

Walter

Back