Chairs!!

Chet

Registered
Anyone know where I can buy a good chair for desk work?
Furniture stores around me don't seem to carry anything and my back is very unhappy with the current arrangement.

I discovered a chain called Sodimac that is the closest thing to an Ikea they have here.
Yesterday I tried some office chairs, with adjustable heights and reclining adjustment, as well. The selection was pretty decent and the prices were fair. You can see all the models and prices online.

The one I liked the most was Asenti Sillón de Computación Ejecutivo Respaldo Alto Negro because it had lumbar support. I think I am gonna buy that as soon as I get into our new place.

what are costs of a good comfy "lazyboy"? Where to buy them?

From my own experience, don't buy the cheaper Chinese brands at Jumbo/Easy = bought one and it broke in a few months

Try Tisera. [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]www.[background=yellow]tisera[/background].com They have several stores on Samiento near Uruguay. I bought two in a model that now looks like it is named Gizeh. We have had them around 4 years. We like them for comfort, and they are still like new although we use them for hours every day.

Well I wound up going to Easy as it was first clue I had and my back was demanding. I got a decent chair but I officially hate that mall.
Thanks everyone for all the input.

Does anyone know where to find aeron chairs? I know, they'll be expensive, it's ok.

Pretty sure you won't find them here. I looked once too, but without success :(

Back