Changing Pesos To Dollars In Colonia - Info Needed!

Fine!! if the official rate should be the only one, tell me where can I go to purchase USD at that rate!! Pls do it quick!!

The rate for changing Argentine pesos to USD in Colonia is 10.95 AR/ $1 USD as of today market close.

http://brou.com.uy/w...al/cotizaciones

I will go to Colonia Tomorrow if I can get 10.95 pesos per dollar......???? Everybody should...""
from the link of Banco Republica you can see if you sell 100 US you receive 2190 oesos Uruguayos and buy pesos Arg you get 2190/3 = $7,3 Arg per$ 1 USD. In my simple math (not divided by 2...) Spread between buy abd sell...!!!

I will go to Colonia Tomorrow if I can get 10.95 pesos per dollar......???? Everybody should...""
from the link of Banco Republica you can see if you sell 100 US you receive 2190 oesos Uruguayos and buy pesos Arg you get 2190/3 = $7,3 Arg. In my simple math (not divided by 2...)
There is a large spread on the Uruguayan and Argentine peso. Don't worry if there was any money to be had that way everyone would be doing it.
Stick to making money via the Paypal route.

I thought _sleazemerchant, wrote if you want to give back Argie$ and get US$ the rate is: You give me $10.95 pesos and I shall give you a US$1.00.... Not _I can get 10.95 pesos per dollar. Men, the mathematic are so complicated there involving Pesos vs Dollars.!

If anyone has dollars and needs pesos and would be able to exchange for close to the official rate... let me know!

qLUBN4C.png

Macri+ri%C3%A9ndose.jpg

pope-laugh_2629894b.jpg

SuperStock_1848-409627.jpg

I thought _sleazemerchant, wrote if you want to give back Argie$ and get US$ the rate is: You give me $10.95 pesos and I shall give you a US$1.00.... Not _I can get 10.95 pesos per dollar. Men, the mathematic are so complicated there involving Pesos vs Dollars.!

Below is what Sleaze merchant Wrote....!! The Actual exchange Rate in Uruguay....!!!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The rate for changing Argentine pesos to USD in Colonia is 10.95 AR/ $1 USD as of today market close.[/background]

otización
Dólar blue o dólar paralelo

DÓLAR BLUE COMPRA
$​
8,​

DÓLAR BLUE VENTA
$​
8,​

ROFL
LMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just got back from a Colonia run. Their spread is huge.

If you want to sell Argie pesos the rate is 2 to 1 (ARS vs UYU)

If you want to BUY Argie pesos the rate is 3 to 1 (ARS vs UYU)

The result is that you are basically selling at a little over the official rate... yet you are getting a reverse blue rate. Trying to buy argie pesos instead of getting rid of them at that rate sounds like a crazy proposition.

I'm not sure how my post could possibly be misconstrued, but to make it clearer for those less than financially savvy folks, the spread for ARS/USD in Colonia is 10.95 buy/ 7.1 sell. This means if you have Argentine Pesos and you want USD you will pay 10.95 ARS to buy 1 USD; if you have USD and want to buy Argentine Pesos for every 1 USD you will receive 7.1 Argentine Pesos.

Back