Charlie Sheen calls for new investigation into 9/11

gouchobob said:
It's good to see that people who like to waste their time on conspiracy theories are alive and well. Not very enlightening but at least somewhat entertaining.

ah but that's where you're wrong bob. 911 is not a conspiracy theory. the term "conspiracy theory" is purposely used by those who would seek to dismiss or demonize the messenger rather than analyze the message.

it's all too easy for you to be a cynic and cast silly aspersions. your response is directly in line with the phony/false media that lies daily and attacks sheen's past rather than address the issues.

let's see your response to some of the points.

1) of the recent stunning revelations that sixty percent of the 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack?

2) on page one of the dossier dated August of ‘06 from the Washington Post, the statements of John Farmer, senior council to the 9/11 commission, his quote stating, “I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described.”

3) On pages two and three are the statements, as well, from commission co-chairmen Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, commissioners Bob Kerrey, Timothy Roemer and John Lehman, as well as the statements of commissioner Max Cleland, an ex-Senator from Georgia , who resigned, stating: “It is a national scandal. This investigation is now compromised. One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up.”
He also described President Bush’s desire to delay the process as not to damage the ‘04 re-election bid. They suspected deception to the point where they considered referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation.

4) it took 17 days to begin the investigation into JFK’s assassination.
it took 11 days
to begin the investigation into Pearl Harbor.
it took 440 days, roughly 14 months to begin the investigation into 911.

it only took FIVE HOURS for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld after the initial attack to recommend and endorse a full scale offensive against Iraq.

I don't want to waste my time refuting point by point your statements. I assume you'll will come up with a new list in a matter of minutes no matter what I or anybody else says about this non-sense.

I will post a link that reviews all the 911 theories including the ones you seem to believe. But of course anybody disputing the theory must be a dupe or part of the conspiracy, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

My favorite theory is the gentleman that argues that reptilan, shape-shifting aliens are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I met a gentleman in Paris from India who was convinced that the attacks had actually not occurred at all.

gouchobob said:
I don't want to waste my time refuting point by point your statements. I assume you'll will come up with a new list in a matter of minutes no matter what I or anybody else says about this non-sense.

I will post a link that reviews all the 911 theories including the ones you seem to believe. But of course anybody disputing the theory must be a dupe or part of the conspiracy, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

My favorite theory is the gentleman that argues that reptilan, shape-shifting aliens are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I met a gentleman in Paris from India who was convinced that the attacks had actually not occurred at all.

your reply says it all bob. your mind is already made up before even beginning to consider the other side. thank you.

@gouchobob

My favorite theory is that a bearded guy planned and carried out the attack from a cave in Afghanistan. Sounds so plausible...

Back