Chau Fpv - Good Freaking Riddance.

Who's running Aerolineas Argentinas whilst Recalde pretends to be a politician?

As opposed to the stable equilibrium that currently reigns?

Apart from Capital Federal, which is the most important city by far of this country and its major the third charge in importance of national politics (behind the president, of course, and BsAs province governor), there is in fact some kind of equilibrium not only today, but during almost all the K era. There are (were) lots of provinces not K, lots of governors, lots of districts in GBA, that allowed the emergence of its leaders: De la Sota, Reutemann, Cobos, Massa, Binner, and a very long etcetera. Lots of leaders (national level leaders) than now created its own movement.

Autopilot.

luv137-Automatic-Pilot.jpg

And the K's would never dream of playing dirty by using victims. Ask Sr. Nisman (Yeah, I understand Cristina was the real victim in this case).

Interesting. The Audi that Nisman was using belonged to a former CIA whose company made Macri's illegal phone tapping. Coincidence?

Are you joking?

In 2003 he got the largest share of the votes in the mayoral election during the first round and then lost in the runoff 46% to 53%. To say that, 4 years later in the next election, the only reason he won was because of the Cromañón tragedy is such a delusional interpretation of the events that I can only compare it to what Recalde said last night.

No, i m not joking.

Are you joking?

In 2003 he got the largest share of the votes in the mayoral election during the first round and then lost in the runoff 46% to 53%. To say that, 4 years later in the next election, the only reason he won was because of the Cromañón tragedy is such a delusional interpretation of the events that I can only compare it to what Recalde said last night.

No, i m not joking. He arrived to power playing dirty.
What about the illegal phone tapping?

Right, now criminal law works on non sequitur. If Nisman comes back from death, he goes to a federal prision non stop.

There is a connection between nisman and Macri.

I don't know about Nisman and Macri. But I can tell you that a lot of anti-K folks are confusing certainty with what it is that they really really want to happen. It's a long way to October and if you are counting Cristina/Scioli/?? et al out of the race then I think you are way ahead of yourself.

Back