Cheap Contact Lenses in BA?

No luck and AFAIK, if you order online, you would probably need a US doctor to write a prescription.

I just ordered another years worth of contact lenses, no prescription required at Walmart. Just went in and told them what I needed and they ordered it for me. They were ready for pickup within a week. (I am a) blind and B) have astigmatisms so they don't have those type in stock). But it was a very easy process, albeit a lot more expensive than a year ago when I ordered them.

No luck and AFAIK, if you order online, you would probably need a US doctor to write a prescription.

I just ordered another years worth of contact lenses, no prescription required at Walmart. Just went in and told them what I needed and they ordered it for me. They were ready for pickup within a week. (I am a) blind and B) have astigmatisms so they don't have those type in stock). But it was a very easy process, albeit a lot more expensive than a year ago when I ordered them.

There's only one Walmart in Capital, in the DOT centre, correct?

I'm pretty blind too, they normally don't stock my prescription either :p

I went to the Walmart on PanAmericana but the DOT one has an optical store so you can go there. Don't think there is another one in Capital. I use the accuvue toric lens and at least with those, there are no problems getting them.

I went to the Walmart on PanAmericana but the DOT one has an optical store so you can go there. Don't think there is another one in Capital. I use the accuvue toric lens and at least with those, there are no problems getting them.
Isn't there one in Caballito?

I've ordered some in the uk to be sent to family there who will then mail them back to me but there has to be one place online that will deliver to argentina.

Does Wallmart stock the longer lasting day and night kind of contacts? what sort of prices are we talking about here?

Back