cheap flight website

HowardinBA said:
i CAN,T FIND ANYTHING ON any SITE FOR LESS THAN 800 POUNDS.........!!!

AirEurope has prices about 650 to 700 Pound (depending on the days you want to fly) in May to London Gatwick (via Madrid).

If jouney time isn't important you can fly with Delta Airlines (via Atlanta/USA) for about 750 Pound in May ;) I have done this one time with an real cheap offer of Delta but you need to stay about 5-6 hours for your connection in Atlanta but you can leave the airport and can go to downtown with the train - very funny and will tell you at the end "Thank you for riding Marta" :D

that search had me cost 5 minutes :D any questions ?

thanx for all your help and suggestions.i found a flight with Air Europe for only 653 pounds

Hi Howard,

I wonder if you can tell me where you found that flight. I am currently looking for a flight back to London in the week beginning 24th May and I can't find anything cheaper than £800. I would really like to save some money if possible!!

Thanks

K

KDMH said:
Hi Howard,

I wonder if you can tell me where you found that flight. I am currently looking for a flight back to London in the week beginning 24th May and I can't find anything cheaper than £800. I would really like to save some money if possible!!

Thanks

K

go to website of Air Europe http://www.aireuropa.com/es/default.html and choose BsAs to London Gatewick and choose your day/price in the below calender :rolleyes:

KDMH said:
Hi Howard,

Thanks

K
I,m afraid the prices have shot up since I booked:mad::mad:

HowardinBA said:
I,m afraid the prices have shot up since I booked:mad::mad:

the price for a barrel was going down a lot last week - so it is only a question about the time when the prices will go down again :p

Back