cheap tickets ?

xtrasback

Registered
is it me or prices are ridiculously outrageous at the moment ? =(

I got a friends wedding coming up in june back in the states and even tho' I almost always get my tickets online through cheaptickets.com I noticed u guys previously came up and linked different websites with awesome deals/prices, do u guys know of any current or upcoming deals/offers ? (flying to denver, co, no particular date/time or airline preference )

thanks in advance !

xtrasback said:
is it me or prices are ridiculously outrageous at the moment ? =(

I got a friends wedding coming up in june back in the states and even tho' I almost always get my tickets online through cheaptickets.com I noticed u guys previously came up and linked different websites with awesome deals/prices, do u guys know of any current or upcoming deals/offers ? (flying to denver, co, no particular date/time or airline preference )

thanks in advance !
I was quoted 1,753 dollars to go to the UK in June:eek::eek: FFS!!!

geez I usually fly for around 800 bucks and right now they are 1300plus ...

look at the price of oil... of course flights are expensive -- the airlines will gouge you whenever possible!

if you are a student or under 26 years old you can book at studentuniverse.com!
I booked my flight in June, BA to LA and it cost me 475 dollars!!!

(Staples commercial reenacting ) - WOW! That's a low price !!

unfortunately I'm 29 years old =/

wish they had deals like that when I was in school, all I got was a discount at the local YMCA, and it was basically worthless since we had it free @campus.

thanks for the tip tho, hopefully someone else'd make good use of it.

xtrasback said:
geez I usually fly for around 800 bucks and right now they are 1300plus ...

When was the last time you flew? I haven't seen a round-trip ticket for $800 since 2009... since then, the price for a flight to Miami has hovered between $1,000-1,200.

Well... Last time I flew-*in* was back in Feb (3-months?)from JFK to EZE and I paid 560U$S (aeromexico) haha
I usually fly once or twice a year, airlines work in mysterious ways I tell ya sometimes I find deals from/to MIA but since I don't live anywhere near FL, domestic flights end up costing me almost as much as my international flight, just to give you a heads-up on EZE to MIA flights go to despegar.com you can find tickets for 500-600U$S or even less (you gotta play around with the date of departure)
I have also flown continental recently (less than 1-year) I did EZE to houston and it was only 650U$S, my mother and sister traveled to Newark maybe 8 months ago and they paid somewhere in the 'hood of 800U$S round-trip...

my continental ticket to go to buenos aires in may was 1200
that was the cheapest

keep trying..usually tuesdays, wednesdays around 2pm, the tickets usually tend to change.

just keep checking expedia.comm kayak.com, etc

yup hah that's what I'm doing, sucks to have a deadline tho' but thanks for the data elbee ! :D

Back