Chicken Supremas And Inflation No. 1 Problema

What is truly awful is the pizza. And, there's no maple syrup!

*zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ow! Quit it! Damn that hurt!

pfffft. try organic chicken supremas, they went up to 150 a kilo about a week ago. like a 25% increase from the week before. Inflation is pretty much going to turn me into a vegetarian. :(

What is truly awful is the pizza. And, there's no maple syrup!

*zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ow! Quit it! Damn that hurt!

Do something productive go chase the culprits of the increases

pfffft. try organic chicken supremas, they went up to 150 a kilo about a week ago. like a 25% increase from the week before. Inflation is pretty much going to turn me into a vegetarian. :(

Lentils and rice caserole , kale and pinks salmon cheaper than Chicken Supremas . Organic Supremas a sucker is born every minute.

I know a lot of people don't want to hear this but why don't they just buy the whole chicken? At Coto they had whole chickens for $15,90 a kilo last weekend. I bought 2 of them, cut them up into quarters and seasoned and froze them individually. I now have 8 chicken quarters, 4 of them being breasts for $65 pesos. That's 8 meals for most people, (I personally eat 1/2 a chicken at a meal, a 1/4 doesn't do the trick for me) It takes just a few minutes to bone a chicken for those who MUST have chicken cutllets, on you tube there are a ton of videos that show you how. I know a lot of people think it's so awful how expensive it is to get all that convenience food and junk food for next to nothing, but actually it's a good thing. I have never eaten healthier than I do here. No junk food (unless it's given to me or around my office) 0 soft drinks (water, black coffee, tea and wine every now and then) an my meals are meat, sometimes fish, and a load of fresh vegetables daily. I love seeing potato chips for $40 pesos a bag sitting there. When I was in the US last year the same big bag of Lay's was $2.99. I suggest they do the same with cigarettes, make them REALLY expensive, like they did in New York City and watch how people cut down on smoking.

Small espresso at Sta. Fe Cafe''s $23 pesos or nearly US$3 at official rate . We are back in the oven.. Inflation really caught up fast. :mad:

The whole chickens are awful from Coto, better buy them from a trusted butcher. I get mine from the feria itinerante, more people should shop at these. Cheaper and better quality chicken and pork in the one which I go to. There's a list on the city government website. Get up on a saturday morning and buy direct from source. In my experience the fruit and veg is so-so, but they have much better quality for chicken, pork, cheese and "fiambres"

The chicken will not leak water (and god knows what else) when it is cooked, holds it´s shape as it has not been injected with water unlike the poor quality muck on offer in Coto. You can buy whole, half or quarter chickens, they'll take the machete to them if you ask also.

'Buy the whole chicken!'
I couldn't agree more,actually, but to a dealer, a chicken is worth a darned sight more in its component parts.
Like a scrap dealer in many ways.

Back