Child Care Provider

HannahanL

Registered
I am a mother of 2 college aged kids living in Bs. As. For the next few months with my husband who is teaching at a local university. I am available to provide child care in your home days or evenings. I am on leave from my job in the U.S. as a Speech Language Pathologist working with young children in a public school. I speak a little Spanish. I can provide references.

Hello there! You may be an answer to prayer for us. My husband and I are Americans who just moved to La Plata this past January. We have a three yr old little boy that had cancer last year, and although his scans have remained clear since his chemo ended last September, he has remained non-verbal. He was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Sensory Perception Disorder. We do have childcare for the times that I am in language school (my husband is already fluent in Spanish), and Joel has already began seeing an Occupational Therapist here in La Plata (Carolina Bellingi at CDT) but as you can imagine, our search for an English-speaking Speech Language Pathologist has come up short. Would you be willing to take an SLP position instead of a child-care position? Could you send me your references and rates?
Thank you in advance!

Back