Housekeeping / Childcare Recommendation

lsu

Registered
Hello everyone, my family and I spent the winter in Buenos Aires and found a wonderful lady to help with cleaning and watching our two kids (a toddler and infant). I'm recommending her here in case anyone is looking for a nanny / housekeeper. She was magical with the kids and very quick with the housework. We ended up hiring her for all of her available work hours and hired her sister as well for when she was not available. Both sisters were trustworthy, very reliable, and pleasant personalities to have in the house. I'd take them back home with me if I could. Send me a message if you'd like their contact! They're Spanish-speaking only.

i am looking for Nanny in Beunos aires who can speak English. any recomendation plz

i am looking for Nanny in Beunos aires who can speak English. any recomendation plz
Dani and her sister only speak Spanish, but my friend found some good people on the Babysits website. You might try there. I had mixed luck with people I found through Babysits and terrible luck with people I found through classified job ads I posted.

Back