Child Poverty Above 50%

Im not surprised and poverty has doubled under Macris watch (still some expats praise him ) Food is terribly expensive in Argentina even though we are a breadbasket and can feed the world technically .

No excuse for this. Greed, corruption, stupidity.

Im not surprised and poverty has doubled under Macris watch (still some expats praise him ) Food is terribly expensive in Argentina even though we are a breadbasket and can feed the world technically .
You're always exaggerating this supposed love that some posters have for Macri. If anyone says anything good about Macri, they are branded a total Macri supporter and are accused of singing his praises. You told me that because I had expressed that Macri had done some good things and I live in Recoleta, I was out of touch with the reality of the country.

Not everything is black and white. While you did well under Kirchner, and for that reason, sing his praises, you seem always to forget that poverty never went below 26%, even during those years of bumper crops, and that when Cristina left office it was at nearly 30%. While both those numbers are better than those of the present, I imagine that if you were one of those people in that 26% group, you may have a different perspective on the Kirchner years.

You're always exaggerating this supposed love that some posters have for Macri. If anyone says anything good about Macri, they are branded a total Macri supporter and are accused of singing his praises. You told me that because I had expressed that Macri had done some good things and I live in Recoleta, I was out of touch with the reality of the country.

Not everything is black and white. While you did well under Kirchner, and for that reason, sing his praises, you seem always to forget that poverty never went below 26%, even during those years of bumper crops, and that when Cristina left office it was at nearly 30%. While both those numbers are better than those of the present, I imagine that if you were one of those people in that 26% group, you may have a different perspective on the Kirchner years.
Your only arguments are that Christina is bad bad and bad. Macri is the president now so deal with it!!!!!

Your only arguments are that Christina is bad bad and bad. Macri is the president now so deal with it!!!!!
I have never said that Cristina is/was bad, bad and bad. Another exaggeration on your part. Do I want to see her return? Absolutely not.

I have never said that Cristina is/was bad, bad and bad. Another exaggeration on your part. Do I want to see her return? Absolutely not.

I am a realist not a fantasist and will express my reality as I see it. Argentina is much much worse today than 5 years ago. I am a free thinking moderate capitalist not a savage evil capitalist as is the system now. I do not want a return to Peronismo but I do not want Macri even more. Probably just best to live elsewhere .

Back