Chinese president blames Coronavirus on the US.

Here´s more info on the subject:

I have been following the video blogs of the man who made this video for almost 10 years. Along with his riding partner, they have made a large number of adventure motorcycling in China videos along with footage and commentary exposing how China really functions, both good and bad. He and his family (along with his partner and partner's wife) fled PRC for the USA last year, due to xenophobic pressures from locals and vilification sponsored by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party). I believe him to be a credible source for things actually happening in China.

The WHO needs “to be held accountable for their role in promoting misinformation and helping Communist China cover up a global pandemic,” Scott said in a statement. “We know Communist China is lying about how many cases and deaths they have . . . and the WHO never bothered to investigate further. Their inaction cost lives.”

I found this amazing documentary well worth watching.Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Virus. It turns out that the Chinese government was perpetrating the Wuhan Sea Food Market story as the source of the virus. But its a classic Red Herring to divert attention from the real possible origin of the virus. A State run Bio Chemical lab in China.
PS.: They don't sell bats in the Wuhan Sea Food market.

"This is the second time a world epidemic has originated in China."

Donald,...If only it were true. Maybe you're too young to remember but before SARS, there was the Hong Kong Flu in 1968, The Avian flu in 2003 (AKA bird flu) and The Swine flu from 2009. Can you guess what country they all had in common?.
BTAIM I have the utmost respect for the people of China. After WW ll they inherited a country that was in total ruins. And they were able to turn it around into one of the world's superpowers in one generation. That is nothing short of remarkable. For the sake of humanity world wide they just need to closed down those live animal markets.

Their economic success was done while suppressing human rights, repressing minorities whom they put in concentration camps, forcing abortions, mowing down protesters with tanks, using slave labor and many other atrocities.

China Outraged After Largest German Newspaper Accuses Beijing Of "Exporting" Coronavirus Pandemic, Demands €149 Billion In Damages

Back