Choosing health care for newcomers

high quality plans for 65 years or older could be 250 -300 usd a month per person
That would roughly be the monthly premium for Medicare Part B which covers outpatient services although I suspect more services would be covered under an Argentine plan.

I am still qualified under the plan "joven" of OSDE. So the 210 plan would cost ~8.700 a month. Next year, however, I will no longer be in the "joven" gap, is it safe to assume they will schapp me with a 75% increase? I read that the courts have recently ruled the the prepagas cannot increase your rate simply because you turn a certain age as long as you have already signed up for the plan before you move into a certain age group. Is it so?

Hi, can anyone please share the average rates for OSDE and Swiss Medical? I've seen posts from 2010 saying it's around 1000 ARS/mo. I'm guessing it must be double (or triple or more now)?
Forget the Big Mac: my personal measure of inflation in Argentina is the Alfajor Index (©®™ me). Right now your AR$1000 will just about buy you one box of a dozen regular Havanna alfajors or a box of nine of the Havanna 70% cocoa variety.

[QUOTE = "dsp27, publicación: 399217, miembro: 65367"]
Aún estoy calificado bajo el plan "joven" de OSDE. Entonces, el plan 210 costaría ~ 8.700 al mes. El año que viene, sin embargo, ya no estaré en la brecha "joven", ¿es seguro asumir que me darán un aumento del 75%? Leí que los tribunales han dictaminado recientemente que las prepagas no pueden aumentar su tarifa simplemente porque cumple cierta edad siempre y cuando ya se haya inscrito en el plan antes de pasar a un determinado grupo de edad. ¿Es tan?
[/CITAR]
no le aumentarán por la edad, sí por inflación

Back