Christmas and New Year

paulasze

Registered
Hello people! Does anyone will stay here in Buenos Aires on Christmas and New Year?

Im brazilian, and dont want to spend this days alone. Who wants to do something? Have a dinner and party?!

=)

nobody?? =(

Ok, so if theres some appointment before it, i can go and we can think about it.... im 27yo, and live en Recoleta!

tks.

The city is pretty empty around Christmas and during the summer months as most people go home to the provinces or go on vacation. But I'm sure people will be having asados and other summertime-Christmas festivities. I will be in Entre Rios with the boyfriend's family otherwise I would suggest something in Capital... I hope you find something to do!!

I just saw this. I live in Palermo and will also be in town for those days and don't have any plans. If something is organized, I'd be happy to participate.

Last year for Christmas I had a potluck with everyone bringing food from their homeland, was a big success. If there is interest maybe I can pull one together again.

Oi Paulinha,
Look, I plan to be for Natal na tu casa. O que vc vai cozinhar menina?
Feijoada?
Y de sobremesa?
bssss

I would attend something - and if it's a potluck with traditional food, I will bring a pumpkin pie!

Hi. I´m also new to the forum, and will be here for christmas. Would love to join a potluck or gathering. Perhaps we could meet beforehand to meet each other to plan? I live in the city center.

Hi I'm new to this and this is my first post. I am coming from Canada Dec 30 and would be interested in doing something fun for New Year's. What is the plan? I am also looking for a room to stay close to Belgrano if anyone can help.

Back