Christmas and New Year

Hello there!!!
Sorry people, i forgot the Forum! hehehe

Actually now i'm in Brazil, i think that i'll spend the Christmas at Mar del Plata, but i came B. AS at dec. 27th, so we can organize something for the New Year....
I dont live alone, its like a "house family", so I cant do a party at my home =(

But we can think in something... any ideas??

kisses

Hello there!!!
Sorry people, i forgot the Forum! hehehe

Actually now i'm in Brazil, i think that i'll spend the Christmas at Mar del Plata, but i came B. AS at dec. 27th, so we can organize something for the New Year....
I dont live alone, its like a "house family", so I cant do a party at my home =(

But we can think in something... any ideas??

kisses

girls...potluck party on my roof the 23th, contact me!

sounds great Lela but I'm arriving Dec 30 ;( and what about New Year's Eve?

meligon said:
sounds great Lela but I'm arriving Dec 30 ;( and what about New Year's Eve?
uhh, not here at new years eve... chilling at beach for a while!
:)

Hi!! I am going to be in Bs As for X-mas and would definately be up for a potluck... ;)

paulasze said:
Hello people! Does anyone will stay here in Buenos Aires on Christmas and New Year?

Im brazilian, and dont want to spend this days alone. Who wants to do something? Have a dinner and party?!

hey Paul, where about would that be?

Maria E. said:
paulasze said:
Hello people! Does anyone will stay here in Buenos Aires on Christmas and New Year?

Im brazilian, and dont want to spend this days alone. Who wants to do something? Have a dinner and party?!

eu falo no portuguese tambem

Maria E. said:
paulasze said:

I'm also here alone for Xmas... would love to meet some of you and attend one of the get togethers you are mentioning here :)

Back