Christmas Cookie Exchange?

oxente!

Registered
I have been in BA for a few years but this is the first time I will be spending the holidays here...

Does anyone want to do a Christmas cookie exchange ?? (If you are not familiar with this it is an event where 5-10 people get together and each person brings a half dozen or a dozen of cookies (think spritz, mexican wedding cakes, gingerbread, sugar cookies, fudge, peanut brittle, etc) to share per person and everyone goes home with a ton of different cookies).

I know the ovens here are crappy and it´s not easy to bake with little flame vs big flame on the stove and not all ingredients are available but it can be done and that way you only have to suffer from the heat of the oven for a 1 day rather than a week of baking....

My apartment is large so I can happily host - if people are game for this I would suggest doing it next Sat (18th) or Sun (19th) - we could do it during the day or in the evening and even do some vino argentino + galletitas navideñas

Send me a PM if interested or respond here and we can start coordinating...

This sounds so nice and fun! Saturday night or Sunday would work best for me but whatever works for the rest of the group is ok. Happy Holidays!

I´m game, need help feeling festive so this event might just do the trick!

sounds like fun!! i could make it on Sunday, I work Saturdays all day :(

i never baked cookies before but it sounds fun to try!!

Sounds great, especially if it would be alright if we bring our well-behaved little girl (20 months old) - we just moved to BsAs and would love to meet some new people over cookies, and afternoons work best for us.

This really sounds like some fun. I would love to do a cookie cook-off. I'm here in BA for a month over the holidays - used to being with family & friends - so could do with some festive cooking, vino and a chat.

Ok, let´s try to do Sat afternoon or Sun afternoon - can people please send me Private Message with their contact details to coordinate??

Thanks!!!!

Alright, Sunday afternoon at 3ish is the plan.
Send me a message so we can coordinate via email.

Babies + Kiddos are obviously welcome!!!

Viva Galletitas!

Back