Christmas Dinner In Ba

Stympi

Registered
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

My girlfriend and I are looking for a place we can have Christmas eve dinner.
Please let us know of any restaurants, hotels, events, ect... that are open to accommodate.

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday,
P.

have many places where you spend the night in Pueyrredón y Libertador Terrazas del Bs. As.Design,Recoleta,Capital Federal

You won't have a problem on Xmas Eve BUT make reservations now. They get very full. They also often have a preset menu at a preset (expensive) price tag. Be aware.

Everything will be closed on Xmas Day.

Myself and my husband are also looking for somewhere on Christmas Eve. Didn't think I would miss Christmas at home, but very quiet here, so need to get some atmosphere of Christmas.

have many places where you spend the night in Pueyrredón y Libertador Terrazas del Bs. As.Design,Recoleta,Capital Federal

Just a word of advice, AVOID Terrazas in the Costa Salguero at all costs. We had a company function there, and the food was downright horrendous, a salad topped with chopped chunks of salty fat (supposedly bacon bits) and canned shrimp, dressing was white vinegar and corn oil, main dish was about a handful of penne rigatti in canned tomato sauce and dessert was an ice cream pop in a packet. The hors d ouvres were pieces of cold pizza being passed around on trays by girls with tattoos on their neck and pierced faces. People smoking everywhere and the music was cumbia all night. Thank goodness I have awesome co-workers that made the night fun in spite of the low class service and poor excuse for a corporate event venue that is Terrazas!

Just a word of advice, AVOID Terrazas in the Costa Salguero at all costs. We had a company function there, and the food was downright horrendous, a salad topped with chopped chunks of salty fat (supposedly bacon bits) and canned shrimp, dressing was white vinegar and corn oil, main dish was about a handful of penne rigatti in canned tomato sauce and dessert was an ice cream pop in a packet. The hors d ouvres were pieces of cold pizza being passed around on trays by girls with tattoos on their neck and pierced faces. People smoking everywhere and the music was cumbia all night. Thank goodness I have awesome co-workers that made the night fun in spite of the low class service and poor excuse for a corporate event venue that is Terrazas!

That sounds as bad as a £100 a ticket Christmas bash I went to at the London Aquarium once !

Hello, in passing Isaw that they offer a Xmas dinner at a place called One in Belgrano. It is on Olazabal about a block away from Av Cabildo. It is a big place so it might be noisy. On normal days itis buffet place. I have not been there but the place looks good from the outside,not your usual tenedor libre but table cloths,decent wine glasses etc. Repeat Idon"t know their food. Hope you find something nice. Merry Chritmas!

Checked a few restaurants but were booked up. So think tomorrow we will go out and buy some nice speciality food and good wine and dine in our apartment.

Beware of transportation after 10 pm taxis are not to be found, remises neither, phone off the hook. had to wait till 4 am to get a ride home :mad: . Cab drivers booze it up at home later can't drive... till next day...

Keeo an eye on the weather! Strong thunderstorms are forecast for the night with a potential to become severe.The MET Office has already issued an informe especial, but the media have not picked up on it yet.

Back