Christmas & New Years Eve????

Dave, count on me if you decide on the party!!!

I'll be in BA probably nursing a glass of red wine on my balcony all on my own otherwise!

I would definitely be down to come out on New Years and meet some expats. I'm a professional musician (I play mostly rock originals and covers in English) and I would play (gratis of course) at the party, if you're interested in having live entertainment. Even if you don't, I'd still like to come out. I have samples posted on myspace.com/brontennisbass, and I often perform at boliches in San Telmo.

I'd be interested in coming to the party too Dave as long as the transportation thing can get handled - and I don't know how to take care of that. Also my first year alone in BA - sucks. Let's dance!

if my sons are out of town i can join you , i have a car, so i can take 2 or 3 of you with me, if not i may go latter
you are a wonderful host
thank you

I can't speak for Dave, but if he was planning on a gathering for xmas, I think he would have posted it by now.

hey guys
my friend and i have just arrived from Ireland , living in palermo hollywood and we are spending christmas and new years in ba so if any of you guys are having any parties please post it as we are interested in meeting new people
Thanks
Sonia

Anyone have ideas?

I dont even know a venue to plan a meet up.

Thanks!

Ed

To clarify... if theres a ton of us looking for something to do, why dont we just pick a cool centrally located place and make our own party there.

I've only been in BA for about 20 hours so I am def not the best person to do it. :)

Ed

Happy that so many people are keen to do something on NYE!

Not actually in BA yet (Wednesday!) but will inquire with a few friends as to where we could hold the festivities :)

Back