Citizenship Question

Just my guess but if I were the Doc I would be looking for new niche.. Just sayin. Cause it aint what it was!

On the other hand, Dr. Rubilar may soon have more clients than ever...

...fighting for what he believes are the Constitutional rights of foreigners living in Argentina!

As he recently posted regarding a client who had been deported, "I won an appeal."

That may be just one victory in a series of battles yet to come, but I am optomistic about the future.

And I daresay that any expat who doesn't wish him continued success is wishing away their own rights...

...as well as their own future.

Yes, as Steve said, I have more work than ever. In the 18 last months were up from 60 (it was about 120 but i won about 60 that year) up to 280.

On the other hand, even it is more difficult now, it cleaned the market from amateurs and paralegals so, that benefited me too.

The DNU wave is over, every day less and less judges are enforcing it. I m winning that legal battle.

I m now at the Federal Criminal Court for an habeas corpus because a client was arrested, i came to the Federal Chamber of appeals for the habeas, the employed tryied to send me to ordinary criminal as the law says so, after arguing for an hour the Secretary went to talk with the President of the chamber of appeals and he ordered to accept the case as an illegal arrest straight. I m still surprised. While immigration states that foreigners has no rights, he recognized equal rights and as the crime of slavery his arrest.

Now I m waiting for the hearing with the judge. We also were lucky with the judge who was assigned.

Replying to the op, there is no deportation of citizens.

I have a question. Can non-argentinian parents with an argentinian born child apply for citizenship without waiting for 2 years as a permanent residents. I have searched for the law and as per the law, all relatives of citizens including parents are admitted or given permanent resident status. But citizenship information or naturalization is not given in the law.

Anyone has information on this.

Thank you.

I have a question. Can non-argentinian parents with an argentinian born child apply for citizenship without waiting for 2 years as a permanent residents. I have searched for the law and as per the law, all relatives of citizens including parents are admitted or given permanent resident status. But citizenship information or naturalization is not given in the law.

Thank you.

yes. they can.

there is a whole case study on one of the threads by member - El Cordobese. pls search

Thank you.

Para solicitar la ciudadanía argentina no es necesario contar con un abogado ni gestor.

Requisitos para obtener la ciudadanía argentina
  • Ser mayor de 18 años.
  • Tener 2 años de residencia ininterrumpida y documentada en el país, certificada por la Dirección Nacional de Migraciones.
  • Partida de nacimiento legalizada por el consulado argentino en el país de origen.
  • Fotocopia de DNI, pasaporte.
  • Certificado de antecedentes
  • Certificado de domicilio.
  • Justificación de medios de vida: contrato de trabajo, certificado de trabajo actual o recibo de sueldo. En caso de ser autónomo, fotocopia de comprobante de aportes.
  • Si hay hijos argentinos, acompañar fotocopia de las partidas de nacimiento y certificado de Migraciones.
¿Cómo hago?
  1. Te presentás en un Juzgado Civil con toda la documentación:
    • Si vivís en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, podés ir a la Cámara Nacional de Apelaciones en lo Civil y Comercial Federal, ubicada en Talcahuano 550 (Planta Baja, Oficina 2083), en horario de 7.30 a 13.30.
    • Si vivís en el interior del país, podés ir al Juzgado Nacional en lo Civil y Comercial Federal más cercano a tu domicilio.
  2. Obtenés la carta de Ciudadanía. La nacionalidad argentina queda formalmente adquirida en el instante en que se incorpora en una Partida del RENAPER el Testimonio del Acta.
  3. Podés tramitar tu nuevo DNI con Carta de Ciudadanía como ciudadano argentino.

yes. they can.

there is a whole case study on one of the threads by member - El Cordobese. pls search

Here you go. If you have your permanent residency and at least one of you have legal work. That should be smooth sailing. Both my wife and I were not Argentines.

http://baexpats.org/topic/28102-ciudadania-citizenship/

Hello guys, I hope you are all fine :)

I am being curious if the original nationality background of the person could negatively impact the chance of acquiring the Argentine citizenship (although his intenion is to stay in Argentina with his Argentine wife). In this case, would it be better to get a lawyer's help all along the process and if so, how much does approximately cost a good lawyer services for this matter?

Thank you widely in advance!!

Back