Citizenship

Rima

Registered
Hi All,
Can you please help me in answering this question.
I am married to non native Argentine, I know that that there is no need to wait 2 years to apply for the nationality if I am married to a citizen, is it the same if my husband is not native? He got his nationality 15 years ago.
I just got my permanent residency card last month.
Thanks for your answeres in advance .
Rima

Last edited:
No. Your husband petitioned the court for citizenship 15 years ago, so he's a naturalized citizen. You must do the same for citizenship.

Hi All,
Can you please help me in answering this question.
I am married to non native Argentine, I know that that there is no need to wait 2 years to apply for the nationality if I am married to a citizen, is it the same if my husband is not native? He got his nationality 15 years ago.
I just got my permanent residency card last month.
Thanks for your answeres in advance .
Rima
Please can I know how much time it took for you to have permanent residence after marriage??

Hi,
I am getting married to my argentinian boyfriend and I would like to apply for the citizenship as soon as possible. Does anybody know how long time it takes to get it? Many thanks in advance!

Hi,
I am getting married to my argentinian boyfriend and I would like to apply for the citizenship as soon as possible. Does anybody know how long time it takes to get it? Many thanks in advance!
7 up to 18 months in CABA.

7 up to 18 months in CABA.

Hi again,
do you know if I can apply for citizenship as soon as I am married? Or do I first have to obtain the permanent residency and then apply for citizenship?
Thank you in advance!

Back