Citizenship

The court does not care if you are outside. You can certainly apply and spend most of your time abroad.
I am beyond grateful for all your inputs and knowledge about this long and complicated process. Anyone knows where I should apply in Córdoba?

BTW Argentinian constitution says that Argentina welcomes specifically European migration. At least this one is legit as it is the law( even really old one)

On the other hand it all depends on judge.
I know a case there was a european woman who lives 10 + years in Argentina, her religion doesn't allow to say "juro" ( for my US friends here: its typical for Eastern European variations of christianity and maybe Greeks, orthodox etc etc) so she asked to change it to any alternative word. She was denied, the reasoning of the judge: if she doesn't accept the juramento ( there are 3 typical versions of it) as it is she doesn't deserve to be argentine and doesn't need it really" falta de voluntad". Denied.

Btw the guy who played Che Guevara himself Gael Garcia Bernal was denied, and he is Mexican and has Spanish name, ha
Read the Preamble. It says all the men of the world who wish to live here.

Of course race is not a problem. Now if you get a racist judge he that is a different issue but I wouldn’t worry about that. Since you have an Argentine child your time spent in Argentina is not relevant.

That's an interesting thought. I wonder if there are any known cases of this apparently happening.

Owning property has ZERO effect on the application.
Not all judges ask for movimiento migratorio, and even if they do it's usually not a big deal as reseindets have the right to travel

you should say "Owning property should have ZERO effect on the application in theory"

Hold my beer here, In my case they lately wanted to know where I live ( even they have certificado devdomicilio, approved by police, and dni), do I own, rent or what, how much I pay for it, in case of rent do I have contract for it, do I have obra social, do my kids have it, what expenses I have, which school is going my not even argentinian kid.

Any suggestion?

you should say "Owning property should have ZERO effect on the application in theory"

Hold my beer here, In my case they lately wanted to know where I live ( even they have certificado devdomicilio, approved by police, and dni), do I own, rent or what, how much I pay for it, in case of rent do I have contract for it, do I have obra social, do my kids have it, what expenses I have, which school is going my not even argentinian kid.

Any suggestion?

I think they are also supposed to ask whether your house has a bathroom. Tell them, what's a big deal?
What kind of suggestion are you looking for?

I think they are also supposed to ask whether your house has a bathroom. Tell them, what's a big deal?
What kind of suggestion are you looking for?

If it has zero effect whats the point?

May be they are just curious by nature. Or may be they are collecting some stats. Who knows.
The difference between the inhabitant and the colonist is that domicile is required from the first and property title from the second. Article 20 of the Constitution requires residence, which means living, as well as establishing gratuity because it is the humilliones procedure (poor) that excludes property title inherent to citizenship for rich (honestiones) of the roman monarchy. All this is in the Corpus Juris Civilis that supplies the silence of the Law.

May be they are just curious by nature. Or may be they are collecting some stats. Who knows.
If they need it for stats its already in my inicial aplicación.

The difference between the inhabitant and the colonist is that domicile is required from the first and property title from the second. Article 20 of the Constitution requires residence, which means living, as well as establishing gratuity because it is the humilliones procedure (poor) that excludes property title inherent to citizenship for rich (honestiones) of the roman monarchy. All this is in the Corpus Juris Civilis that supplies the silence of the Law.

What do you think if they want to send somebody to learn all that, and I will not be there because I will be away, the landlord maybe will rent this house( idk), I will have the other one when I'm back. I will be super screwed? Should I run 1 February back?
In my defense I should say I was waiting for such weird visits for 3 years like if I was glued there and finally when I plan to be on the beach-here they are.

Back