Citizenship

Hello guys,
Does the court usually informs the "Fiscal" when your witness comes in?
My witness came on Monday and the Court sent a "notificación electrónica tribunal" to the fiscal.
It looks like they are waiting for something from him.
I still have to pending oficios (Interpol, Renaper), officios sent to them on end of November 2022.

Hi there! So bit off a strange question, but can’t seem to get it answered definitively online…

I was a temporary resident of BA for 3 years from 2010-2014… DNI renewal every year etc. I then returned back to Europe.

I am considering moving back to BA. Since then the rules around citizenship have changed to 2 years- is it possible to apply for Citizenship now or do I have to start the whole process again?

Pretty sure I know the answer but with Argentina you never know tbh…
You probably know the answer by now but if not, and for anyone else .... you have to start from scratch. In April 2020 I left Argentina for Florida to avoid the asinine Covid restrictions. My DNI expired and I was required to apply anew. Still, well worth it in my view.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i think my case almost to the end. i recived the ‘SENTENCIA’

so i guess the next step i should make cita for ' Juramento' for receive the 'carta cuidadania', any one knows how to make the appointment? and i should expect to receive the carta when finish the juramento?

and i should pedir turno for 'Tramitar el DNI con la opción de nacionalidad argentina mediante carta de ciudadanía' but i can't make appointment at the webisite miargentina or myba

will be appreciate if somebody could share me experiences or advices :)

1677007965696.png

1677008700511.png

1677008716561.png

so i guess the next step i should make cita for ' Juramento' for receive the 'carta cuidadania', any one knows how to make the appointment? and i should expect to receive the carta when finish the juramento?

and i should pedir turno for 'Tramitar el DNI con la opción de nacionalidad argentina mediante carta de ciudadanía' but i can't make appointment at the webisite miargentina or myba

I did my process in provincia, so the secretaria was pretty close in working with me to get the appt scheduled with the judge... I'm sure in CABA they're more experienced with this process.

But this is what happened with me:

You're going to go in to sign some papers.
You're going to pick one of 3 oaths to take. A catholic oath (something with god and angels), and protestant oath (just god), and a secular oath (la patria).
You'll then go meet the judge and and do the juramiento in front of him/her.
You'll sign some more papers and the judge will sign some papers.
You'll go back to the secretary and they'll finish up and hand you a number of certified copies and the real deal.

With the carta you'll need to go to the registro and get your new DNI and then wait... then with your new DNI you can apply for the passport... It was a mess for me. i had to go back like 3-4 times to fix errors.

View attachment 8651

View attachment 8652

View attachment 8653

They will automatically assign you a turno to do the juramento you don't need to do anything. You can also call or emai the Juzgado to request one if you are impatient and ask for the soonest available date.
They will give you the carta at the ceremony, you can go as soon as you have it, same day even, to RENAPER to request the new DNI. There are plenty of turnos, use miArgentina for turno. Pick RENAPER CDR 25 DE MAYO CABA, it's the best sede IMHO and plenty of turnos. Once you have the DNI in hand (usually within 2 weeks) you can request a passport.

I did my process in provincia, so the secretaria was pretty close in working with me to get the appt scheduled with the judge... I'm sure in CABA they're more experienced with this process.

But this is what happened with me:

You're going to go in to sign some papers.
You're going to pick one of 3 oaths to take. A catholic oath (something with god and angels), and protestant oath (just god), and a secular oath (la patria).
You'll then go meet the judge and and do the juramiento in front of him/her.
You'll sign some more papers and the judge will sign some papers.
You'll go back to the secretary and they'll finish up and hand you a number of certified copies and the real deal.

With the carta you'll need to go to the registro and get your new DNI and then wait... then with your new DNI you can apply for the passport... It was a mess for me. i had to go back like 3-4 times to fix errors.
thanks mate!

They will automatically assign you a turno to do the juramento you don't need to do anything. You can also call or emai the Juzgado to request one if you are impatient and ask for the soonest available date.
They will give you the carta at the ceremony, you can go as soon as you have it, same day even, to RENAPER to request the new DNI. There are plenty of turnos, use miArgentina for turno. Pick RENAPER CDR 25 DE MAYO CABA, it's the best sede IMHO and plenty of turnos. Once you have the DNI in hand (usually within 2 weeks) you can request a passport.
hola, muchas gracias, entiendo :)
last question , could i make turno with this one for DNI?
1677094404890.png

for miArgentina, when i try to pedir turno, it doesn't go through, should i chose this option or any turno which have DNI, like DNI express etc, thanks
1677094448463.png

Just pick Paseo Colon it's probably your best bet. In any case, wait to have a date for the juramento before you get a turno.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 4.37.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 4.39.56 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 4.37.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 4.37.46 PM.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 3
Back