Cleanup day.

If you miss this one don´t fret, this could just be the first of many. Maybe there is a place in your neighborhood that also needs a cleaning?
I hope to see you Sunday!

Well, nobody showed up but my girlfriend and I... But that was okay, we cleaned up the entire park in an hour and a half. We must have taken ten kilos of broken glass and metal shards out of there, not to mention all the other random junk and bottles. It feels good to know that it is a safer place for kids to play and that it looks much better. I will try to arange another cleanup day and maybe we will get some people to come help.

PS. Not that we shouldn´t continue to watch out for them, but we didn´t find a single used needle. Just broken glass and metal.

okworks said:
Well, nobody showed up but my girlfriend and I... But that was okay, we cleaned up the entire park in an hour and a half. We must have taken ten kilos of broken glass and metal shards out of there, not to mention all the other random junk and bottles. It feels good to know that it is a safer place for kids to play and that it looks much better. I will try to arange another cleanup day and maybe we will get some people to come help.

PS. Not that we shouldn´t continue to watch out for them, but we didn´t find a single used needle. Just broken glass and metal.
well done to you both,a great idea:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Articles 3
L Expat Life 5
Back