Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

Why the presidential debates are corrupt since The League of Women Voters no longer runs it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCWR-045QBU

Democracy Now! will also broadcast the debate with commentary.

http://www.democracynow.org/live/democracy_now_2016_expanding_the_debate

Tuesday Morning September 27: Democracy Now!’s Expanded 2-Hour Post Debate Coverage starting at 8:00 am ET.

Tune in on Tuesday, September 27th for a special 2-hour broadcast of Democracy Now! from 8:00 am–10:00 am ET. We’ve invited Green Party candidate Jill Stein and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson to participate in a special expanded presidential debate.

As Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump square off in a series of debates in one of the most polarized U.S. elections to date, Democracy Now! has broken the sound barrier by expanding the debate—including major third party candidates shut out by the corporate-sponsored Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD).

Donald Trump scares you? Well, he should. But here is a thought that should scare you even more:
If Trump is the natural outcome of an electorate tired of traditional politicians running a rigged game and fucking them in the ass, try to image just what kind of political monstrosity will the public conjure if after Obama, we have 4 years of Hillary. Because as much as Obama is beholden to Wall Street, interest groups and the military industrial complex. He is NOTHING compared to Hillary.
If Hillary wins, just think about how much worse the next Trump will be.

All the questions that should be asked of Clinton and Trump, but will not be asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KSWLSJMF8

The real reason there are no third parties in the presidential debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cXfRNdvr_s

Donald Trump scares you? Well, he should. But here is a thought that should scare you even more:
If Trump is the natural outcome of an electorate tired of traditional politicians running a rigged game and fucking them in the ass, try to image just what kind of political monstrosity will the public conjure if after Obama, we have 4 years of Hillary. Because as much as Obama is beholden to Wall Street, interest groups and the military industrial complex. He is NOTHING compared to Hillary.
If Hillary wins, just think about how much worse the next Trump will be.

I don't think there is another Donald Trump. A billionaire reality show host who has lived in the tabloids for decades vs 16 primary opponents in a reality show style competition. He was the perfect candidate for this election.He was so novel, so the media didn't know how to treat him and their treatment of him has changed as the year has progressed. The next Donald if there is one won't get the same media treatment. The next Donald won't be able to play the party establishment and other candidates so easily. Most importantly, in a couple elections, most of the hardcore supporters of Donald's bigotry will literally be dead. I'm not worried about the next Donald, I'm worried about this one. The mentally ill one running for president.

Magdalena's Party and Sugar Bar , large screen show..!

If you do not have a TV in this rough and tumble town you can watch in on the World Wide Web (thanks Al Gore!) and here’s how:
Twitter

That’s right kids, it’s a new age and this time around, you can watch the debate itself on Twitter, with relevant tweets scrolling at the bottom, of course. The initiative is sponsored by Bloomberg News, so you can also watch the debate on their account.
Facebook

In one of their ever reaching attempts to stay on top of everything we do, Facebook will be streaming the debate on their platform in partnership with ABC, complete with coverage of watch parties around the US on the day of.
Youtube

Youtube has teamed up with PBS, Telemundo, and The Washington Post to broadcast the debates. Spanish coverage for the win.
In Buenos Aires

The boys at Magdalena’s Party (Thames 1795) will be turning on the debate during their weekly Chicken Bros takeover.
Last but certainly not least we – the Bubble, have partnered up with Sugar Bar to have a live viewing party on Monday night to watch the debate. The debate starts at 10 PM Buenos Aires time so get there early and snag yourself a spot.
*[email protected].

Well,the debate begins in about 2 hours.at Hostra U.my alma mater class of 1963.I'm here on 23St.NYC waiting like milliones of people all around the world. My cousin who is a professor of English there was telling us yesterday how Stuart Rabinowitz the university's president jumps at every opportunity that comes up to hold the debates there.Athough she was critical,I am not.It puts Hofsra U. and Long Island in the eyes of so many curious people.What's the matter with such free publicity/

Trump has 1. Basically admitted he pays no taxes 2. admitted he stiffs people 3. insists this is "smart"

[background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]Either Trump repeatedly hires people who are bad at their jobs, or consistently fucks over people. Both are horrible qualities.[/background]

Trump is simultaneously bragging about pushing birtherism and claiming he did not push it

[background=rgb(245, 248, 250)]some of the best tweets so far,[/background]

lol "I have a son, he's great with computers. he's 10 years old...."

Back