Obama vs Clinton.

That picture would work almost equally well with Biden in clinton's place.

cn_image_0.size.bidensleeping.jpg

Blah blah blah budget deficit.....blah...blah secret service...blah blah........blah blah.....colombian prostitu-

Joe-Biden.jpg

Hey this is something I can actually talk about. I remember this one one.....

091020_biden.jpg

...I mean DAT ASS

LostinBA said:
Whatever happened to Biden? Don't see that guy in the news much anymore.
He must be in locked in the same closet where they're keeping Eric Holder because it seems obvious that the country is operating without an Attorney General or a Department of Justice for that matter. It must be an awfully big closet; I bet they can store all the civil rights that citizens used to have there as well. :rolleyes:

so much for hope and change right? i think obama's new campaign slogan should be:

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME
(And sometimes even get worse)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/25-horr...t-barack-obama-does-not-want-you-to-know.html

#1 The percentage of Americans that own homes is dropping rapidly. According to Gallup, the current level of homeownership in the United States is the lowest that Gallup has ever measured.

#2 Home prices in the U.S. continue to fall like a rock as well. They have declined for six months in a row and are now down a total of 35 percent from the peak of the housing bubble. The last time that home prices in the United States were this low was back in 2002.

#3 Last year, an astounding 53 percent of all U.S. college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed.

#4 Back in 2007, about 10 percent of all unemployed Americans had been out of work for 52 weeks or longer. Today, that number is above 30 percent.

#5 When Barack Obama first became president, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was 2.6 million. Today, it is 5.3 million.

click the link above to read more...........

Back