clubbing friend :) and empanadas

jojoinba

Registered
been here for a little while now and wanted to send a quick message out here that BA life is good.... i think im addicted to empanadas...anyone agree? hahaha
Im going to make them one night in the next few weeks when i have some time so if anyone wants to come help and/or eat them with me, dale!!
also, i have a good female friend of mine who is leaving in dec and she and i go out to clubs together...if anyone else is looking for someone to experience the club life with them, please contact me ;) we usually go out every saturday....
looking forward to it...

Hey JOJO .let us know when you do the Empanadas,I,ll be there!!!my cell 1551641006----Don,t be long because I am going to England for a holiday on 27th Nov...DALE!!!Howard

hmm, tasty empanadas sound good. i recently moved to las canitas, and always like meeting new people. :) love going out to the clubs here too. anyways, let me know when you need an empanada eating assistant. :)

Hey, I'm in BsAs for a week, if you want a clubbin partner...me and my friend are visiting from Dallas, and I'd love to check out the local night scene with someone who lives here...and perhaps you have some suggestions on where to get the best empenadas. LMK, thanks! Jenn

HowardinBA said:
Hey JOJO .let us know when you do the Empanadas,I,ll be there!!!my cell 1551641006----Don,t be long because I am going to England for a holiday on 27th Nov...DALE!!!Howard

how long is your holiday?? just cuz im away the next 3 weekends so i was thinking more like xmas empanadas???? let me know...heheh

cherubian said:
hmm, tasty empanadas sound good. i recently moved to las canitas, and always like meeting new people. :) love going out to the clubs here too. anyways, let me know when you need an empanada eating assistant. :)

kay empanada eating assistant... hehehe....
how about those clubs too??? whaddya say?

jojoinba said:
how long is your holiday?? just cuz im away the next 3 weekends so i was thinking more like xmas empanadas???? let me know...heheh
damn.I,m not back until Feb 4th!!I,ll need them to warm me up!!:confused::)
Are you here for long?

lol i'm exactly a year away as of today, maybe less depending on when creamfields 2010 is :) we'd always go out wednesday, friday, saturday but we were on a limited timelime making the most of it.. i'm planning on moving down there so i would love to get intouch with others to go dancing on saturdays :D <3 empanadas !

HowardinBA said:
damn.I,m not back until Feb 4th!!I,ll need them to warm me up!!:confused::)
Are you here for long?

yeah im here until march at least...maybe longer not sure....

Back