Co-Host For English-Language Radio Show

klamm

Registered
The Typical Mistake is an eclectic, off-center radio show broadcast from Buenos Aires since 1999. Through the years we’ve done a bit of everything, but the two constants seem to be knowledge and humor. Sometimes the host and co-hosts will discuss random topics, sometimes there will be guests (usually ambassadors, artists, or scientists), sometimes there are columnists in the studio or via Skype from unlikely locations around the globe. More than anything, we try to have fun and for the audience to have fun with us. Besides regular radio listeners here in Buenos Aires, we are live online and on a typical show google analytics tells us there are people listening in 40-50 countries.

What are we looking for?

The second chair is being vacated, and the ideal candidate should be:

· A native English speaker (so far we’ve had British, Irish, American, and South African co-hosts.)
· Over 30 years of age
· Comfortable speaking on air, preferably with some media experience
· Passionate about knowledge and communication, being specialized in any academic field a big plus
· Open-minded, with a good sense of humor, not easily offended, not necessarily politically correct
· Willing and able to be an active part of the production team: suggest topics, guests, music, and even ideas for new formats and segments.

Our website is http://thetypicalmistake.com/. If you think you’re right for the job, check the archives, listen to a show or two, and see if you think you’d fit in and enjoy being part of the team. Send cover letter and CV to: [email protected]

Hi! I am not a native English speaker but I am an award-winning advertising copywriter with years of experience under my belt. Perhaps you would be needing a writer to join your team? I will arrive in Argentina on June 22.

Back