Coffee Chat Thu, Dec 17, 4.30-7 Pm (Palermo)

Dada

Registered
Coffee chat this week will be like always at Starbucks Alto Palermo in Palermo. Hope to see you there!

4.30-7 pm Thursday, December 17, 2015
Starbucks - Alto Palermo Shopping
Corner of Arenales and Colonel Díaz

Look for the BAEXPATS sign. Convenient to many bus lines and Subte D (Bulnes stop).

Coffee chat is a scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that would prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Just a reminder for tomorrow...

And I wonder if it makes sense to do it next week, as it would be 24.12., the Xmassy thing. Any thoughts if it's a good idea or not? I'm sure many people will not attend because of Xmas, but then again, for some others it might feel better to spend the evening in company rather than alone... I don't know. Any thoughts welcome!

New to BA here - I'll be there tomorrow (although it doesn't sound like there'll be many people??)

<p>Tomorrow there will be people, I'm pretty sure of that. My doubts were all about the Xmas Eve which is next week...

Dada, that's nice of you to think of those who are alone on Christmas eve. As you know , this is a huge day in Argentina and I wonder if Star Bucks would even be open in the late afternoon/early evening. Enjoy the chat today!

Dada.
It might be interesting to think about a "brindis" - a toast for next week As early as 3:30-4:00 in one of the places on Santa Fe & Coronel Diaz. A pan dulce and sidra or whatever.
Places start closing by 5 and by 6:00 there's almost nothing open.For those new to B:A. or alone it could be an option.This type of a quick toast is common to do here with fellow workers right before Nochebuena -Christmas Eve.

Back