Coffee Chat Thur, 6 Aug, 4-7Pm (Palermo)

GMXam

Registered
Coffee Chat this week will be at Vita in Palermo. This is a vegetarian & vegan cafe. Hope to see you there!

4-7pm Thursday, Aug 6, 2015
Vita
Costa Rica 4522 (across from Plaza Armenia at the corner of Malabia)

Look for the BAEXPATS sign.

Coffee Chat is a regularly scheduled event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.

If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.

Cheers!

(next coffee chat on the schedule: Thursday, 20 August, 4-7pm, location TBD)

By the way, please RSVP by posting here or sending me a PM. This will help me to get a large enough table(s) and ensure you have a seat at it/them. Thx!

Coffee chat tomorrow. RSVP to save a seat for you

Coffee Chat this week will be at Vita in Palermo. This is a vegetarian & vegan cafe. Hope to see you there!

4-7pm Thursday, Aug 6, 2015
Vita
Costa Rica 4522 (across from Plaza Armenia at the corner of Malabia)

Look for the BAEXPATS sign on the table

(next coffee chat on the schedule: Thursday, 20 August, 4-7pm, location TBD)

Why not hold the Coffee Chat in a non-Smelly area, eg. San Telmo, Puerto Madero, etc?

Send me a recommendation and I'll put it on the list. I don't frequent PM or San Telmo.

Back