Coffee Chat Thursday 28 May 1600-1900(4-7Pm)

estebandepraga

Registered
This week's chat will be at the ever-popular Starbucks outside at Alto Palermo. This is an easy place to reach and exact number numbers are not required(although appreciated to have an idea) Thursday is said at 1600 to be at some 20C so very pleasant.
Hope to see you there!

Won't make this one as I'll be in Escobar, but have fun and hope to see you all at the next one!

Look forward to it It should ne nicer weather PLease be aware we will be outside there are heaters if they turn them on Inside the accoustics are a nightmare!

Well. i don't know how you are gonna manage without me but i gotta stay and hold down the fort, to much rain and a short shootout with poachers made me change my mind about going, very sorry to miss it and Esteban if i dont see you, have a great trip!! :cool:

Bring a plastic statue of an owl! pigeons are petrified of them! its true and it really works!

Thanks to all who came a good turn out with the presence of Kimberly, a new joiner and only female AGAIN! Ladies, are we scaring you off? ;)
Maybe they/we are scared because GMX is not here?? But honestly, I always tell new members that coffee chats are nothing like the forum - discussions might be lively but ALWAYS good natured! And most of the members who bark loudest on the forum don't even go so no need to worry! New members, men and women, if you read this and are apprehensive about going, just go for it!

Back